........OK.......It's not really OUR farm, but we like to call it that. Our stake has a farm and we claimed two 50 foot rows. We have gone in with a few other families and have planted a ton of veggies. We are excited to see what grows out here.
We just love gardening and picking food right out of the ground....so fun!! :)
MOTHERS DAY
Austin made me this beautiful macaroni necklace. It is so cute and colorful...it will go with any outfit :)
From Alyssa....well, I got her to pose for a picture!
And lastly Daddy and the kids made mommy breakfast in bed.
What a cute family I have :)
ah ho...I'm caught!!
Maybe if I smile she won't get mad...:)
Lexi's birthday celebration at School
Lexi's birthday was the last one they celebrated at school. IT was a big party.
This is Natalie..Lexi's best friend.
These are all Lexi's friends in her class. They were playing heads up 7 up. I used to love to play this game.
Lexi's 8th Birthday Party and Last Day of School!
"WAHOO"......Is all I heard leaving school grounds with 6 kids in the car on May 21st....THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.
What a great day to celebrate your birthday!! That is exactly what Lexi did. I picked up Drew and the girls and headed to the beach for some fun in the sun.
After we hit the beach it was time to go home and eat some PIZZA and CAKE!!!
Now that the belly's were full....it was time to go hit the lanes at Chipper Bowling Ally. The girls were so excited and had such a blast bowling, laughing and just being darn right silly.
This is truly what went on all night :)
After a few rounds of craziness, we headed home...on the way home we had all the windows down , music blaring and here I was in the middle of a bunch of 8 yearolds singing at the top of my lungs Taylor Swift's Love Story. It reminded me of when I was her age rocking out to music with my friends....27 YEARS AGO!!!!! Am I that old???? I can't believe how young I feel inside this 35 year old body...needless to say we ALL had a lot of fun. We arrived home to a nice warm campfire. Lexi opened her presents and just enjoyed one of her favorite things to do...sitting by a fire and roasting marshmallows.
I believe they stayed up til 2 am and fell asleep watching Hannah Montana the movie. The girls slept great.
Next morning we had waffles and the girls roller bladed and just hung out till their parents came to pick them up.
Lexi just had the best birthday. Smiling from ear to ear....isn't that what it's all about! Lex ....Happy 8th Birthday!!



Your garden plot looks fun, how far from you is it? I can't believe they let you make cupcakes. They have outlawed any homemade treats here in Utah they have to be purchased. Kind of takes the creativity out of everything.
ReplyDeletewhat a lot of fun. Your cupcakes did turn out great and Alyssa in the dryer, hilarious! and such cute Mother's day presents!
ReplyDelete